Monday, May 16, 2022

In Her Shoes Scholarship



   I had all summer to recover and adapt from the multiple surgeries that it took to look like this.

  I used to be your normal teenage boy, chasing girls, getting into trouble from time to time, all the while keeping my grades high enough to get into college.

  "Just okay" grades aren't good enough these days, though. My parents were furious when no colleges were offering me academic scholarships.  They threatened to pull the plug on my college prospects.

  Through our town's Women's Society, my mom found the "In Her Shoes" Scholarship.  Those who wrote the best essay on "why they would like to experience college from a woman's perspective," would be selected to undergo plastic surgery and transplant therapies to become female for the entirety of their college experience.  

  If the student did so, the Women's society would pay for tuition as well as room and board plus stipend for 4 years of study.

  My mom wrote a super sappy and emotional essay about how I wanted to be humbled and learn to truly appreciate women for all that they go through in society.  I won.

  So that's how I ended up looking like this.  I'm all moved into my dorm, and my roommate is super cute.  She has no idea that I used to be a man, and still am one inside.

  I really am having fun wearing sexy stuff that past girlfriends would never wear for me, as well as being the center of attention at parties.

  Let's just hope that I can keep my grades up though.  If I get kicked out of college, the Women's Society was clear it won't be paying to bring me back to my male self!

1 comment: