Friday, December 20, 2019

Dark Sith Powers



  My Sith Lord and Master made a promise to me when I sacrificed myself for him in battle that death would not be the end.  He told me about Darth Plagueis "The Wise," a Sith Lord from the distant past who had the power to restore life to those who had died.
  I had faith in this promise from him, that though I died defending him as a distraction so he could escape, he would return for my body to resurrect me and I would continue my training in the Dark Side.  Well, he resurrected me alright, with Dark, powerful, force powers.  He needed to tap into his darkest of vices to achieve the levels of power needed.
  My resurrection came in the form of his deepest, darkest desires and evil lusts.  I woke up with a body unlike the one I died in.  I was a woman.
  Completing my training became easy.  I had unbridled amounts of power on top which welled from the very sin of lust itself, a communal pool of energy deep in the Dark Side of the Force. 
  But the harder I fought, the harder my own desire for fornication and debauchery became.  It seemed to refill my force energies, and my journey to find more and more twisted encounters reached into depravity.
  My new fetish: deceive the young, hot, naive Padawans of the Light Side who were fresh out of the academy.  To try and bring them to the Dark Side with my new body.

2 comments:

  1. Always love to see Star Wars stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the best place to play poker in Washington State?
    Poker has exploded in popularity หาเงินออนไลน์ as the popularity of live table games 김제 출장샵 has 계룡 출장샵 increased in recent 의정부 출장샵 years. Online poker has become a thing of 당진 출장샵 the past,

    ReplyDelete