Friday, December 6, 2019

I'm a Naughty Boyfriend

  I had bought a necklace at a pawn shop that supposedly had magical powers.  It allowed whoever wore it to swap bodies with the person of their choosing if they focused very hard on them and closed their eyes.
  When I went home and tried it out, of course the first person I could think of was the person I always thought of a lot toward the end of the day, my girlfriend.  I put on the necklace, closed my eyes, and thought of her, what she might be wearing, the way her body curved, and suddenly I felt different.
  I felt a lot colder.  I also no longer felt my erection under my boxer shorts.  I opened my eyes to see two big boobs, it had worked!
  Feeling mischievous, I responded to my old body's rapid text messages with a single image: me in Tina's scantily clad body with my tongue sticking out.
  If she wanted her body back, she had to come get it!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment