Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine Roommates


    The US didn't lock down and begin quarantine fast enough to prevent the virus from spreading.  The virus was a Flu that was super dangerous for the elderly and children to catch.  Symptoms included upper respiratory distress, shortness of breath, and all of the usual Flu symptoms such as achy joints.  However, if you did survive the week or so of sickness, all the while you slowly changed into the opposite sex!  The virus seemed to mutate and attack your very DNA.
    I started to be afraid when my roommate traveled back from spring break in a CDC designated outbreak zone.  Brandon (right) was told to self-quarantine in his apartment and I tried to get him to stay in his room with the door shut.  However, he started to get sick of being in the same room and would come out to cook and watch TV.
    Soon, I (left) began to notice I was sick.  We're both healthy young guys, so we never were in too much pain or worry of death.  What was painful, however, was the feeling of my testicles being eaten by my white blood cells and slowly growing ovaries and a uterus!  What was also painful and itchy was the rapid budding and growth of my new boobs!
    Thankfully, Amazon is still honoring same day shipping in our city, so we were able to measure one another for sizing (while naked) and then place a bulk order for bras, panties, yoga pants, you name it.
    We're finishing all of our university classes online, and hosting camgirl shows in the meantime for spending money as we await possible summer internships.  Do you think Brandon will mind if I shower with him tonight?  It will save money on our utility bill. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment