Friday, March 27, 2020

Just Like My Sister


    I knew I would get the virus because my girlfriend had it and I still wanted to kiss her.  Well, now I'm screwed because I'm a chick, forever.  I just got over the sickness part and as you know, the virus attacks your DNA, changing your sex to the opposite of which you were born.
   Luckily, no one in my family got sick from me, they thoroughly locked me away in my room.  My girlfriend wanted a picture of "the damage," so I snapped this selfie in the bathroom mirror.
    "lol nice tits."
     That's all she texted back.
    A few minutes later:
    "I just finished whacking off to the thought of me peeling off those tiny panties of yours."
    I had forgotten that she would have changed into a boy, the opposite of what happened to me.
    "Nothing fits me, Jessica, because these are my sister's clothes.  She's a year younger than me."
    "That makes sense, you look just like her!"


No comments:

Post a Comment