Friday, March 13, 2020

Be Careful What You Agree to


  Remember when I told you about how I agreed to pretend to be my friend George's girlfriend to make his family happy?  Well, his rich grandma was so excited he finally "found a girl" that she bought him a condo downtown, on the condition that we move in together.
  So here's me packing up my stuff to move, fresh off my first period in my new female body.  As you can tell, I'm not pleased.  George has told me to embrace it, change my name, let him buy me whatever I want with his family's money.
  Sure, I'll let some of that happen, but I like being "Patrick."  He calls me "Patti" in front of his family.  I get along well with his sisters and mom well.  His older sister even got me a great job at her company.
  I'm dressed up to head to my first day there, and I caused a run in my stocking.  I'll never figure it out.  Anyway, grandma's expecting marriage and kids soon, and I'm freaked out.  George keeps making moves on me, and I'm yet to let it happen.  So far I only trust myself to please myself. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment